You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Monday, March 14, 2011

Baths are for Princesses

Monday is bath day. Maddie got all scrubbed and brushed 2 different ways and sprayed. She was a happy pooch after her papering session.

M.G.A.
Sweet Baby

Maddie loves baths. She is really good about jumping into the tub and shaking off all over the place BEFORE she exits the bathtub. I used to use a blow dryer on her but mine recently went to hair appliance heaven so I just towel dry her.

She also gets her teeth brushed and her ears cleaned.

This is her shampoo, conditioner, "pawfume"
Zoomgroom, toothpaste, and toothbrush.

Please note that the Zoomgroom eliminates 80% of Maddie's shedding. This thing rocks!!
also, her toothpaste is turkey flavored chicken flavored poultry flavored.



Snuggles!

It may seem silly that I made a post all about my dog getting a bath. I mean really, this happens once a week. But I also got a bath today (unusual- I prefer showers). I can't post pics of that so I figured I would make it about Maddie too and then you could have some new pics to look at! :)

I used some pink grapefruit bubble bath/shower gel and got all smooth for the hubbsters and for work tomorrow! (1st day @ HOTEL!!!) Anyway, the pink grapefruit was spectacular!! Also, I had candles going and some instraumental music going. AMAZING!!!

It was cleaning day so it was nice to wash off all the grossness. Wow, this post is pretty lame! HAHA!

Until next time,
(with hopefully something more entertaining)

Love, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment