You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Sunday, March 6, 2011

gotta start somewhere!

Finally! I have wanted to do this blog FOREVER but I always got overwhelmed on how to make it cute. As you can see, I still haven't mastered it, but I am on my way. It's been a busy 8 months since Jared and I tied the eternal knot. We've been busy with school, work, and a whole lot of Wii !

Here are some favorite pictures from our wedding day :


We got married on 06.26.2010 in Orlando FL


Jared and I with his sweet parents!


Love everything about this picture!


My step-mom, Nana, Aunt jenny, and my mom!


Love those tippy-toes that my Mr. has! 

Our adorable yet predictable ring on the flowers shot!
Love this!

I better stop or this post will take 9 hours to read. Basically I love all of our wedding pictures.
Thanks Kim Brock! 

After all of the wedding fun and a cruise to the Bahamas (our camera didn't work the entire time!) We resumed our lives back in Tally where we watched more episodes of 24 than necessary and tore up some gift card shopping! :) 

Life is pretty repetitive these days: work, school, clean, dinner, sleep, repeat!  Every once in a while we will go all crazy and hang out with friends or stay up late playing our new wii (thank you parents!) 

At this point I am rambling and Jared is claiming he is attention starved! Until next time...


Love, Lauren 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog IS super cute! I love it and I love you guys =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! Watch out it can be addicting =)

    ReplyDelete