You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green with Envy

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I had the day off so I spent the early morning doing some chores with a migraine. I eventually laid down for an hour or so which helped in combination with Tylenol.  Jared had a 4 hour break from 12-4:30ish so we went grocery shopping and then came home to take care of some more little stuff.
 
Then, the magic happened. We made a delicious green dinner!
 
 Green Mac n Cheese!
I just added green food coloring to the cheese sauce!


Basil Chicken Breast with Zucchini

More Zucchini with carrots and a light butter sauce
Green Jell-O Jigglers (lime)

We then took a walk (2 miles) and ended with a lovely movie! 
 IT WAS HILARIOUS!

I cried, laughed, and almost wet the couch from laughing so hard! (4 stars!)
 
I am not lucky so much as blessed!
Love, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment