You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a big girl now!

I worked my very first 8.5 hour shift today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job! It's so fabulous and everybody is so nice! I also get unlimited free sprite! Oh goody!

I am so tired right now! I woke up at 6 am and worked from 1-9. I am so ready for bed!

Also, Glee was MUCH better this week! I need half of those songs to be on my ipod stat!

Maddie is down 1.5 pounds! Only .5 to go!

This is all that's new in the Andersen hiz-house!

Sweet Dreams,

Love, Lauren

P.S. I got an "I <3 Beef" button and a bumper sticker from the Florida Cattleman's Association (they're staying at our hotel)! I'll post pics when I can hold my eyelids open!

<3 L

No comments:

Post a Comment