You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Thursday, March 10, 2011

happy friday eve

abc's

Age: 21
Bed size: a full but we thought it was a queen so our sheets are baggy! (gangster covers!)
Chore you hate: dusting. and folding clothes
Dogs: Maddie Grace - 5 years old and a wiener mix
Essential start to your day: brushing my hair. I hate taking Maddie out with a rat's nest.
Favorite color: yellow. but I can't wear it so I also like hot pink and navy blue.
Gold or Silver: silver for sure. or white gold
Height: 6'1 and a HALF!!!
Instruments you play: the radio. yeah, I said it.
Job title: sales associate and front desk hotel girl (*it's new. read on for more info!)
Kids in your immediate family: 0 but ask me in 15 years and I'll tell you 7
Love: Jared Douglas Andersen *with an "E". This man makes me love everyday that much more!
Man in your life: Jared D. Andersen almost Esquire
Nicknames: "L" , Hollywood (my initials are LA), Doodlemonster (mom), and tall-blonde girl
Outrageous thing you'd do for $1,000: Wii championship ping-pong tourney
Pet Peeve: people who don't drive. GREEN MEANS GO PEOPLE!!!
Quote from a movie: "Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.” - Legally Blonde
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Sing in the shower: Everything. I am always being told to sing quieter.
Time you wake up: it should be 6:15 but we snooze until 7
Underwear: 50/50 :)
Vegetables you dislike: cauliflower, squash, eggplant, and brusslesprouts
What makes you run late: my hair. It hate me.
X-rays you've had: hahaha! Like there's room. 5 broken arms, a bum knee, a bajillion concussions and a few broken toes.
Yummy food you make: chicken chili mac and cheese
Zoo animal favorite: tigers. rawrrrrr!

I can't take credit for this genius list. I stole it from Marquesas!
Thanks M!
 It's fun though. You should try it!



I feel like lots happened today which is weird cause I took a 2 hour nap! But, I got a new job! Yay!!!!!
It's at a Holiday Inn. I am the new front desk girl. I am pretty excited cause that means more $$ and a cool uniform. I have no good pics from today so I'll just post some oldies but goodies!


Go Noles!


<3

xoxo

We didn't get to walk today. darn. (*insert sarcasm here). LOL but we did celebrate my new sugar mama status with banana pudding milkshakes form Chick-fil-a. I got mine with no cookies cause of my celiac disease or as my brother in law calls it...my silly-a** disease.
Way to go Billy!



So, I start Monday and I'm pretty excited about it!  I won't see much of Jare-bear though. :(
Between my 2 jobs, school, his externship, and errands, we will be 2 ships passing in the night!
Sad.

Well, Bon Voyage!

Love, Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Fun answers! Okay, what in the heck did you do to yourself to get ALL those x-rays gal!?!

    Also, your blog is adorable :0) and I love that you're a workin' sugar mama like me, congrats on the new job!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...My Doodlemonster!!! I love that you will tell people I call you that. You have been MY Doodlemonster since you were about 2 years old. :O) G-pa started it with Doodlebug, but sometimes a 2 year old can be a little monster...and a Doodlebug seemed too sweet during those times...so Doodlemonster it became! I love you!

    xxx Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. M- I am just a klutzy girl! There were bunkbeds, plastic bags, roller skating, bikes, and parkinglots involved! :)

    Mom- thanks! I'm still a doodle monster! ask Jared! haha

    ReplyDelete