You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

just keep walking....

Jared is a walking fool these last 2 weeks or so. We walk everyday and by walk I mean we get the GPS and hike!! There are so many good trails by our house so we get out and go at least 2.5 miles a day. It's crazy.
 before today's walk

The other day, Jared wanted to go on a "long walk". yeah right! That sucker was a small quest. 5.6 miles. I am not a walking girl. I love a good hike and all, but I'm a fish...I like water and lots of swimming and boating. I hate sweating (not that I do. everybody knows girls glisten) so the water and me are like bff. But I am trying to be a good wife and dog-mom. (Maddie needs to loose 2 pounds) So, a -walking we will go.
 mid walk - Jared, me, & Maddie Grace

Today was nice though. We went early and ended up at Tom Brown Park. Maddie got to play and I got to rest. Jared will tell you I'm a big baby but I'm not. I'm just sensitive to overexposing my joints to trauma.

 We found these amazing trees!


Our feet/paws


Favorite quotes while walking...

J: pain is just weakness leaving your body. come on, we'll jog this part.
L: if I were a boy, I think I would be a cop


adios amigos!

Love, Lauren



2 comments:

  1. I just love that in every picture you are HOLDING Maddie. She will never lose her two pounds like that. :O) I LOVE the feet/paw picture.

    xxx Mommy

    ReplyDelete