You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Thursday, March 24, 2011

liar liar pants on fire

I lied. I'm sorry!
I was totally going to do a post yesterday but my eye was over reacting and things got busy so I'm sorry! I'm totally making it up to you (you being my hopefully not so imaginary readers) by giving you one delicious post.

Snuggles before dinner

Oh, how I love thee


Good hair day

Such a stud (even while guarding my bag!)

Love this!

Love him!


The wind was blowing the water all pretty!


J is not J walking!! woot-woot!

Please excuse the tan lines

I love this picture! It makes him seem so young to me!


I petted a dolphin.

Super model shot! haha!

Banana's Foster is my new favorite dessert! YUM YUM!

We went to Harry's Seafood Bar and Grill for a co-worker's going away party. Jared and I somehow ended up at the restaurant 30 minutes early. So we played with the camera and goofed off. It was fun to be silly while all dressed up. The restaurant had reservations for us at 7 so at 6:55 we walked in at sat at the bar with 3 or 4 other co-workers. (note: everyone kept asking what we were drinking and seemed disappointed when we said sprite. :) )

So 7 comes and goes. 7:30 passes and here it is now 8pm. Still sitting at the bar waiting with now, 16 people! After 2 managers of ours went and calmly talked to them about why it has been over an hour, we were seated within 10 minutes. Jared and I were just ordering dessert and nothing looked good to me. (I know I'm crazy but with gluten off my plate, it eliminates a lot)

Anyway, Jared recommends Banana's Foster. All I can picture is banana pudding. (due in part because our menu was lacking one VERY important thing: PICTURES!!!) So out comes this heavenly looking pile of ice cream, saucy stuff, and bananas. DE-LIC-IOUS!!!

I want more just thinking about the cinnamon and sweet stuff all oozy over the cold smooth ice cream. :D

So now, I am now in LOVE with Banana's Foster. goosebumps!!

Thanks for being patient as I ramble about dessert. I also had some fun this week editing some pictures from the SGI trip. My favorite:


I miss the beach.

Love, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your camera! Your pictures have such great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta tell ya, Harry's is like me and Drews FAVE here i Tally! Glad you enjoyed the Bananas!!!

    ReplyDelete