You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Summer 2011...

Jared and I are so blessed. After many prayers and much trying with no luck...

So excited!!
 
...WE BOTH HAVE JOBS!! woot-woot! Jared will be a summer associate at a law firm in Orlando. He will be doing insurance defense for State Farm. It's an amazing job and an even better opportunity! He is so excited and he won't do the externship anymore but that wasn't paid and this seems more like Jared's personality. I think he will enjoy himself more.

I have the new job at the Holiday Inn so I will be in Tallahassee without my boo! :(  But I also have my Bath & Body Works job so I'll be a busy girl. He will be missed!!
 
We're so excited and I am so proud of my jare-bear! He is so smart and will have so much fun!!
 
 We celebrated with cinnamon bears! yum!
We're so excited and look forward to all of the doors this will open.

Until next time,

Love, Lauren

P.S.    Prayers for Japan and the other areas affected. <3



2 comments:

  1. Many many congratulations to you both, I am so proud!!!! You two are so cute...celebrating with cinnamon bears. Even on a "student budget" you are finding ways to enjoy special moments in your lives. I love you both!

    xxx Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mom! we love those cinnamon bears. We found them in st augustine and they weren't too pricey but here, (they're from hallmark) they're 6 bucks for a small bag. :(

    ReplyDelete