You don't have to feel like a waste of space; you're original, cannot be replaced

Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

I got it from my mama! No really, I did! My mother is the most clean-tastic person I know. She loves to clean and is so good at it. I remember growing up and having cleaning day. She would blast some Celine Dion or Whitney Houston and we would clean and sing together. I loved the smell of bleach coming from the bathroom and mixing with the sweet smell of Pledge.

Well, today Jared and I spring cleaned our little 1 bedroom. I took us ALL day (mom would have been done by 2) but now as we sit in our spotless house, we feel at peace. It's clean and it smells of bleach and pledge! (my favorite) 


My Mom & I

I still turn my music up and jam out while scrubbing floors on hands and knees and I still get distracted finding old stuff. My mom used to get so mad at me. I would go into my room to go through my desk drawers and my mom would come in an hour later to find me sprawled out on the floor reading old journals.

I love my mommy. I love that she taught me how to keep a clean home. I love that Jared was such a good sport about his first Spring Break day being spent elbow deep in soap and laundry.

Thanks Mom, Jared, Johnson & Johnson, and my swifter mop! I love my clean house!

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS

Until next time...

Love, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment